Mumbai: Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next project based on the life of famous poet Sahir Ludhianvi has been grabbing headlines for long. Many actors’ names have been tossed around for the role of Ludhianvi, including those of Irrfan Khan and Fawad Khan. Reportedly Shah Rukh Khan was also approached for the role but after much speculation, Abhishek Bachchan will apparently slip into Ludhianvi’s character for the film.
- Principal GCW, Gandhi Nagar bypasses authority of administrative Dept?
- GDC Principals’ undermine sanctity of HED’s transfer orders
- MHA appoints Atal Dullo as CS of J&K UT
- Tough days ahead for Drug traders, recruiters of terrorists organisation in J&K: DGP Swain
- Traffic police Jammu seizes errant e-rickshaws
- Cluster University Jammu: For 8 years- appointment of Registrar, CoE caught in cobweb-Part 3
- Brothel operator Swarna booked under PSA
- Cluster University Jammu: Examination becomes hallmark of MOCKERY-2