Readers with complaints on any article can mail their concerns/complaints to the Editor at : firstname.lastname@example.org. If the complainant don’t get any response from the editor 15 days the same can be escalated to our grievance redressal officer Prof. S. K. Bhalla, Mobile No. 7051218339.
We request You to please provide the following Information in your complaint:
- Identification of the Information provided by You;
- Clear statement as to whether the Information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address;
- A statement that You have a good-faith belief that the Information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization or any other grievance, as applicable;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the Information being complained about belongs to You;