Delhi: A New Delhi court has ordered the registration of an FIR against Aam Aadmi Party leader Ashutosh for allegedly making an inflammatory speech against former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Jawaharlal Nehru in 2016.
- Principal GCW, Gandhi Nagar bypasses authority of administrative Dept?
- GDC Principals’ undermine sanctity of HED’s transfer orders
- MHA appoints Atal Dullo as CS of J&K UT
- Tough days ahead for Drug traders, recruiters of terrorists organisation in J&K: DGP Swain
- Traffic police Jammu seizes errant e-rickshaws
- Cluster University Jammu: For 8 years- appointment of Registrar, CoE caught in cobweb-Part 3
- Brothel operator Swarna booked under PSA
- Cluster University Jammu: Examination becomes hallmark of MOCKERY-2