Delhi:The Central Board of Secondary Education is likely to declare the results for the Joint Entrance Examination- JEE Main shortly. According to the official website the result is likely to be declared on the 30th of April. However, the official timing for the announcement of the JEE Main result could not be confirmed.
Over 14 lakh students had registered for the JEE Main entrance to pursue higher education in technical courses across the country. Candidates who had appeared for the JEE Main online and offline examination 2018 can check their results at CBSE’s official website- cbseresults.nic.in. The candidates can also check their results on jeemain.nic.in or results.nic.in.
Here is how you can check your JEE Advanced)/JEE(Main) ranks
1. Log on to any official website: jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in or results.nic.in
2. Find link for the JEE Main Exam on homepage, Click
3. You will be redirected to the results page
4. Enter your registration number, name and date of birth.
5. Submit and check results
6. Download and take a printout of your JEE Main result for future reference
JEE is conducted every year for various architecture and engineering courses. Admission in the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such other CFTIs are based on the JEE Advanced)/JEE(Main) ranks. Candidates who have scored least 75% marks in the 12th class examination will only qualify for the admissions. For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination. JEE is also considered as a qualifying exam for JEE Advanced.