NEW DELHI : A Delhi Court today remanded gangster Lawrence Bishnoi in NIA custody for 10 days in connection with the Sidhu Moosewala murder case. He is considered to be the mastermind behind Sidhu’s murder. The NIA is probing the case from the angle of links of Delhi-NCR gangsters with terror outfits. A case under the UAPA was registered against him. The agency arrested Lawrence Bishnoi from Bathinda Jail. He was in the custody of the Punjab Police.
- Speculations surround eviction drive
- Dy CM Bungalow case : Final hearing again deferred
- Prof Parikshit Singh Manhas new Chairman JKBOSE
- Who will proclaim the ‘nationalist’ BJP encroachers?
- CIC castigates Tehsildar Amit Upadhay for ‘disobedience’ to RTI Act
- SC declines stay on J&K Govt eviction drive
- The Bitter Truth about Eviction Drive
- EDITORIAL : LG Sinha clears fog on eviction drive