Islamabad: There were angry protests from across the border in Pakistan after Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated a slew of multi-crore infrastructure projects including hydroelectric power plant in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Principal GCW, Gandhi Nagar bypasses authority of administrative Dept?
- GDC Principals’ undermine sanctity of HED’s transfer orders
- MHA appoints Atal Dullo as CS of J&K UT
- Tough days ahead for Drug traders, recruiters of terrorists organisation in J&K: DGP Swain
- Traffic police Jammu seizes errant e-rickshaws
- Cluster University Jammu: For 8 years- appointment of Registrar, CoE caught in cobweb-Part 3
- Brothel operator Swarna booked under PSA
- Cluster University Jammu: Examination becomes hallmark of MOCKERY-2