Delhi:The Ministry of Coal has finalised the methodology for rationalisation of coal linkages for independent power producers (IPPs), which will help in reducing transportation cost of coal and lead to savings in power generation.
- Principal GCW, Gandhi Nagar bypasses authority of administrative Dept?
- GDC Principals’ undermine sanctity of HED’s transfer orders
- MHA appoints Atal Dullo as CS of J&K UT
- Tough days ahead for Drug traders, recruiters of terrorists organisation in J&K: DGP Swain
- Traffic police Jammu seizes errant e-rickshaws
- Cluster University Jammu: For 8 years- appointment of Registrar, CoE caught in cobweb-Part 3
- Brothel operator Swarna booked under PSA
- Cluster University Jammu: Examination becomes hallmark of MOCKERY-2